- CSB Mobile App available through Apple Store, Google Play, or accessible at m.communitysouthernbank.com
- Email email@example.com with the following to request Mobile Deposit activation:
- Name (individual enrolled in Online Banking)
- Online Banking User ID
- Email Address
- Deposits are not available immediately.
- Retain the original check in a secure location until the deposit has posted on your statement. Then, be sure to shred/destroy the check.
- Traveler’s Checks are not accepted.
- Mobile Banking is for personal accounts only.
- Checks must be made payable to you and endorsed properly on the back.
- Any checks made payable to a business will be rejected.
- There is a daily limit of $1,000 for deposits made through mobile banking.
- Deposits must be completed by 2:00 pm EST to be credited on the same business day.
If you lose your Mobile Device, log into your Community Southern Bank Online Banking account at www.communitysouthernbank.com
Select “Mobile Banking” under Account Summary
Select “Continue to Mobile Banking”
Choose either “Disable Device” or “Remove Device”
Disabling will stop activity on Mobile Banking until the account is re-enabled
Removing will delete the device from Mobile Banking completely
Support Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Community Southern Bank: 863-648-2265